Small Mini Reflow Oven (NeoDen IN6) with Hot Air for Soldering PCB Assembly
|Temperature Distribution Deviation||+/-1 Degree Celsius|
|Temperature Range||Room Temperature-300 Degree Celsius|
|Machine Dimension||1020X507X350mm (Lxwxh)|
|Chamber Process Length||680mm (26.8 Inches)|
|Soldering Width||260mm (10 Inches)|
|Heating Type||Nichrome Wire and Aluminum Alloy Heating|
|Standard Heating Height||30mm|
|Conveyor Speed||15-60cm/Min, 6-23 Inch/Min|
|Heating Zone||Upper3/ Bottom3|
|Application||Lead/ Lead-Free Soldering PCB|
|Transport Package||Heavy-Duty Carton|
Product DescriptionLead/ Lead-free soldering oven
A power-saved soldering equipment, can be used in pcb prototype project or small batch PCBA manufacturing. Small body and beautiful design, good choice for labs or universities.
|Power requirement||110/220VAC 1-phase|
|Heating zone quantity||upper3/down3|
|Conveyor speed||15 - 60 cm/min (6 - 23 inch/min)|
|Standard Max Height||30mm|
|Temperature control range||Room temperature~300 degree celsius|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.2 degree celsius|
|Temperature distribution deviation||±1 degree celsius|
|Soldering width||260 mm (10 inch)|
|Length process chamber||680 mm (26.8 inch)|
|Heat-up time||approx. 15 min|
|Dimensions||1020 x 507 x 350 mm (L x W x H)|
|Packing Size||112x 62x 56cm|
|N.W./ G.W.||49KG/ 64kg (without working table)|
If you need the related working bench below, you can buy it by extra with USD199:
IN6 with two different exhuast ways:
1) By normal exhuast pipe, directly discharge the air outside;
2) By built-in smoke filtering system (IN6 special-designed), do not need pipe, and it can filtering the smoke automatically, environment friendly
1. Full convection, excellent soldering performance.2. 6 zones design, light and compact.
3. Smart control with high sensitivity temperature sensor, the temperature can be stabilized within + 0.2ºC.
4.ESD tray, easy to collect PCB after reflowing, convenient for R&D and prototype
5. Original built-in soldering smoke filtering system, elegant appearance and eco-friendly.
6. Heat insulation protection design, the casing temperature can be controlled within 40ºC.
7. Several working files can be stored, freely switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit, flexible and easy to understand.
8. Japan NSK hot-air motor bearings and Swiss heating wire, durable and stable.
9.Original high-performance aluminum alloy heating plate instead of heating pipe, both energy-saving and high-efficient, and transverse temperature difference is less than 2ºC.
10. Approved by TUV CE, authoritative and reliable.
11. PCB soldering temperature curve can be displayed based on real-time measurement.
The complete machine has a warranty period of 1 year from the time of purchse and lifelong service support. We provide online Q/A and troubleshooting support and technical advice service.
What is reflow soldering
The basic process behind reflow or to provide its full name, infra-red reflow soldering requires that solder paste is applied to the relevant areas of the board.
The components are then placed, and then the assembly is passed through a tunnel where the board is heated in a controlled manner so that the solder paste melts and the components are electrically secured to the printed circuit board.
Using reflow soldering technology it is possible to reliably solder surface mount components, and particularly those with very fine pitch leads. This makes it ideal for use with the components used in mass produced electronics products.
What is a brief SMT process
Preparation board/ solder paste→ Screen printing→ Component placement→ Component inspection→ Reflow soldering→ Cleaning→ Solder joint inspection→ Cicuit testing→ Packaging → Finish.
Overseas ExhibitionMore information required, just contact us freely.